Feeling Lost? Maybe you need a GPS-integrated travel article…
Did you ever read a great article about a place you were planning to visit and thought, “I want to save this and use it as a guide while I’m there?”
Of course, you could print out the article on paper, or you could bookmark it on your phone so you could read it again on site. However, papers tend to get lost, and you might not have access to internet on your phone while traveling.
GPSmyCity has solved this problem for you with their GPS-integrated articles and self-guided walking tours. They take articles written by bloggers (like me) who are familiar with the places they write about, and turn them into apps with GPS coordinates built right in. When the app is downloaded to your phone, you won’t need internet to read the article or use the GPS. The app will guide you right to the site.
You can download travel articles from GPSmyCity free of charge and read them at your leisure without wifi. Then if you want to activate the GPS feature, you pay a small fee to upgrade. It’s easy and economical.
Free Upgrades this Week (expires Oct 7, 2018):
As a special bonus to my readers, GPSmyCity has agreed to offer free upgrades on two of my articles this week. This offer begins today (Monday, October 1, 2018) and ends next Sunday (October 7, 2018). Just click on the images below for your free upgrades on:
– Shakespeare and Company in Paris
– Twinings Tiny Tea Shop in London
My Other Articles on GPSmyCity
You can find several of my other articles on GPSmyCity too:
- Ravens Protect the Tower of London
- Lions, Tigers, and Bears in the Tower of London!
- Jean Cocteau in London
- Twinings Tiny Tea Shop in London
- A Greek God Just Can’t Get Any Respect in Nice, France
- Homer’s Odyssey in 13 Easy Steps (Nice, France)
- Living the Sweet Life in Nice, France
- Three Russian Tsarinas Leave Their Mark on Nice, France
- Marketing in Old Town Nice: Cours Saleya and More (Nice, France)
- A River Runs Through it – Well Under it Anyway (Nice, France)
- Blockhead Building Gets a Thumbs Up (Nice, France)
- The Artist Who Came to Dinner and Never Left (Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, France)
Visit GPSmyCity today and download your app. You’ll never be lost again.
*Don’t Miss Anything– If you would like to receive an email every time I post an article (2-3 times per month), sign up to follow The Curious Rambler. You’ll find the button just above my photo. And, of course, you can always leave a comment below. Thank you for reading.
*Read More Curious Histories in my books.