Links I Like
This page is a work in progress. I will be adding helpful and interesting information as I come across it. So be sure to check back…
- How to wash your hair in a French style bathtub with a hand shower.
- The Niceties of Nice by BonVoyageurs – A good summary of a visit to Nice.
- The Scent of a Woman by BonVoyageurs – A visit to the perfume producing town of Grasse.
- French Today: Helpful tips from French born language teacher, Camille.
- Comme une Française: The charming Geraldine gives tips on how to behave like a real French woman.
- How to use “Lei” – funny article by Mozzarella Momma
- Natalia Maks – Beautiful photos, often of exotic locations.
- Istanbul’s Blue Mosque by From Way Up High
PLACES TO STAY
- In Juan les Pins – studio by the sea
- In Nice – charming B&B with a charming hostess! Well located for the sea and the city.
- An Easy Move – Exactly what the name says. We had a great experience with them. They are professional and efficient.