A Taste of NICE, FRANCE
Free eBook download
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW:
- Why sultry, sexy voices announce the tram stops.
- How the Statue of Liberty almost stayed in France.
- Why the library headquarters looks like a head.
- If an eccentric Riviera lady really had a wedding for her dog.
- Why Greek themed mosaics adorn the hilltop.
- And maybe most importantly… Where to get good chocolate.
I feel very privileged to live in Nice and to be able to explore its beauty and quirkiness on a daily basis.
This short book is a compilation of some of my blog posts about Nice that are not included in my book, Curious Histories of Nice, France. It provides a sample of some of the art, architecture, and tasty treats awaiting you in and around this French Riviera city.
I hope you enjoy this free eBook and please share it with anyone else you think might find it interesting.
Get your free download from:
Or click one of the formats below:
If you need download instructions, click here: Download Instructions