Books make great gifts… Do you need a gift for someone who loves France?
Available in paperback and e-book
April 1st and paper fish… May 1st and poisonous flowers… Mice and teeth… This short book delves into these and other curious French traditions. Click the title for more information.
A queen and a donkey? Ammunition that becomes a snack? Lunch and a cannon? This book tells the stories of the people and events that have made Nice the city it is today. Click the title for more information.
*I am a contributor to this book.
In this book, the monuments finally have their say. Iveline Denormandie brought together sixteen authors of different nationalities to write a story from the viewpoint of a famous monument from their country. I was honored to help London’s Big Ben tell his story.
Sexy voices on the tram… A headquarters that looks like a head… A dog wedding… This book gives just a sampling of some of the places to be explored in the Riviera city of Nice.
Click the title for more information and to get your free E-Book download.
This small booklet will help you discover the Cocteau sites on the Riviera and give you a bit of insight into this multi-talented artist.
Click the title for more information and to download your free E-Booklet.
Available in Bookstores
These bookstores in Nice carry my paperback books:
- La Briqueterie, 4-6 rue Jules Gilly – in the Old Town
- Papeterie Rontani, 5 rue Alexandre Mari – This stationary shop in the Old Town is where Queen Victoria used to by her writing supplies.
- Librairie Masséna, 55 rue Gioffredo – off Place Massena
- Librairie de la Presse, 105 rue de France – This shop specializes in used English books, and the staff is especially friendly.
- Nouvelle Librairie Française, 111 rue de France
- Librairie Acropole, 10 ave. Félix Faure