GPSmyCity is offering a free upgrade on one of my travel articles this week!
Feeling Lost? Maybe you need a GPS-integrated travel article…
Did you ever read a great article about a place you were planning to visit and thought, “I want to save this and use it as a guide while I’m there?”
Of course, you could print out the article on paper, or you could bookmark it on your phone so you could read it again on site. However, papers tend to get lost, and you might not have access to internet on your phone while traveling.
GPSmyCity has solved this problem for you with their GPS-integrated articles and self-guided walking tours. They take articles written by bloggers (like me) who are familiar with the places they write about, and turn them into apps with GPS coordinates built right in. When the app is downloaded to your phone, you won’t need internet to read the article or use the GPS. The app will guide you right to the site.
You can download travel articles from GPSmyCity free of charge and read them at your leisure without wifi. Then if you want to activate the GPS feature, you pay a small fee to upgrade. It’s easy and economical.
Free Upgrade this Week (expires February 9, 2020)
As a special bonus to my readers, GPSmyCity has agreed to offer a free upgrade on one of my articles this week. This offer begins today (Monday, February 3, 2020) and ends next Sunday (February 9, 2020). Just click on the images below for your free upgrade on:
My Other Articles on GPSmyCity
You can find several of my other articles on GPSmyCity too:
- Ravens Protect the Tower of London
- Lions, Tigers, and Bears in the Tower of London!
- Jean Cocteau in London
- Twinings Tiny Tea Shop in London
- Boudica Statue and Cleopatra’s Needle, London
Other Areas of the UK
- The Chronophage: Time Eater in Cambridge, England
- Bathing and Cursing Like a Roman in Bath, England
- Legendary King Bladud: Founder of Bath, England
Nice, France & the French Riviera
- A Greek God Just Can’t Get Any Respect in Nice, France
- Homer’s Odyssey in 13 Easy Steps (Nice, France)
- Living the Sweet Life in Nice, France
- Three Russian Tsarinas Leave Their Mark on Nice, France
- Marketing in Old Town Nice: Cours Saleya and More (Nice, France)
- A River Runs Through it – Well Under it Anyway (Nice, France)
- Blockhead Building Gets a Thumbs Up (Nice, France)
- The Artist Who Came to Dinner and Never Left (Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, France)
- Walking Tour of the Old Town of Nice, France
- Singing About the Avignon Bridge
- Good King Rene and His Fountain, Aix-en-Provence
- Unusual Punishment in the New Market (Florence, Italy)
- The Bronze Pig of Florence (Florence, Italy)
- Florentine Last Suppers
- Michelangelo’s Graffiti and a Peeing Lion
Visit GPSmyCity today and download your app. You’ll never be lost again.
*Don’t Miss Anything– To receive an email when I post an article (every other week or so) enter your email below and click the Follow the Curious Rambler button.
- Tea, Afternoon Tea, and High Tea: What’s the Difference? - 20 September 2020
- King Arthur’s Round Table and the Winchester One - 11 September 2020
- A Window, A War, and a Metaphor in Winchester Cathedral - 30 August 2020