Hello Everyone, I’m happy to announce that my latest book, Curious Histories of Provence: Tales from the South of France is now published.
I’d like to say “Thank you” to those who have helped me along the way.
– To my husband, Jeff, who is always understanding – and a good proofreader.
– To the ladies of my writing group for their thoughtful suggestions and encouragement.
– And to you, my faithful readers, who regularly read my blog. It’s heartening to get your comments or just to see that people are reading. I would be very lonely if no one ever visited my site, so a big THANK YOU to everyone!
Curious Histories of Provence: Tales from the South of France
Ahh, Provence… that magical place in the south of France. It fills our minds with images of lazy, sunny days sitting in the central square of a quaint village, just drinking in the ambience.
While that’s all very pleasant, you can add an extra layer of enjoyment to your Provençal experience by discovering the stories and histories that shaped this area and its people.
Here are just a few of the tales that you’ll discover in this book:
- Why do those noisy cicadas sing so loudly?
- How did Martha deal with the dreadful local dragon?
- What did Nostradamus predict in Provence?
- In the Provençal Christmas story, why is Bethlehem in France?
- How did Buffalo Bill have a lasting effect on the region?
And much more…
I hope you’ll enjoy perusing these intriguing tales as much as I’ve enjoyed finding them and writing about them.
Available in paperback and e-book from:
Amazon.COM | Amazon.CO.UK | Amazon.CA | Amazon.AU | Amazon.FR
- Beatrix Potter: Mushrooms, Bunnies, and Sheep - 1 March 2023
- Lovelorn Seek Help from Juliet and Beatrice - 12 February 2023
- Wassailing: Blessing the Apple Trees - 1 February 2023
Congratulations on your new book! I can see you have a passion for France!
Thanks! Maybe I’ll start on Italy next? 🙂
Felicitations Margo & wishing you a successful launch!
Thanks so much. Wishing you success in your new endeavour too! All the best.
Congratulations Margo !
Thank you Kari! xx
Beaucoup kudos à vous, Margo!
Merci beaucoup, Herm.
Thanks, it’s such a relief to finish.
Félicitations ! I am very impressed, Margo! I am looking forward to reading all these interesting stories. Well done! Big hug for you and Jeff❤️
Thank you, Rose! Big hug to you too. <3 <3
I wish I was closer to come to your presentation. I know it’s going to be very interesting and inspirational❤️
Congratulations & Bravo, Margo! No doubt you’re relieved to be finished with your latest masterpiece! Love to you and Jeffrey!
Thank you so much, Sage. Yes, it is a relief and I am ready for a little break now. Hugs and kisses to you and Paul. xx
Thank you, I’m glad you are enjoying it.